Breastfeeding Support Center of
Western New York
Providing holistic lactation counseling services within the historic Genesis Building in the southern Elmwood Village neighborhood of Buffalo, NY.
- Newborn through preschooler+ lactation support
- Establishing the breastfeeding relationship
- Over/Undersupply support
- Mastitis/Thrush prevention
- Pre/Post Weights to track milk intake and infant/toddler growth
- Anything that might arise!
- Tongue or Lip Tie Assessment and Referral
- Habilitative services following lingual and/or labial frenotomy
- Premature Babies
- Breastfeeding after NICU admissions
- Inducing or Re-lactation
- Adoptive nursing
- Breastfeeding After Breast Reduction (BFAR)
Visit us at 313 Elmwood Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14222! Free parking in the back parking lot or on-street.
The Lactation Center of Western NY is located in the rear of the building (with a dedicated rear entrance).